My Approach to Helping
Welcome! My practice is devoted to offering compassionate, unbiased, affordable counselling for women (age 12+), and couples. This is a comfortable environment in which you will be heard, and where you will not feel judged. This is a space where you can find hope, inner peace, laughter, joy and begin to recover and heal. I employ various techniques and modalities, but mainly I am interested in building a caring therapeutic relationship and a real partnership, and what fits best with you individually. I will meet you at the place you are in life, and in collaboration we will gently work toward your goals and objectives. You will find my approach warm and welcoming, and never “clinical.” You will quickly notice that your appointments are not rushed, and time is allowed for appointments that may need to run longer in order to provide a natural ending for each session. I am happy you have taken a moment to get to know me and I very much look forward to meeting you!! Please feel free to visit my website at
More Info About My Practice
Fee range $80-$150/hour; please contact me if fees represent financial hardship. Weekly, Bi-weekly and Monthly appointments are available.
Specific Issue(s) I’m Skilled at Helping With
* Anxiety * Social Anxiety * Depression * Borderline Personality Disorder
* Self-Esteem * Perfectionism (that “inner critic”) * Body Image * Lonliness & Isolation
* Home and Career Balance * Assertiveness * Career (change, burnout, stress)
* Relationships & Dating * Anger Management * Marital Communication * Parenting
* Spirituality (Meditative and Visualization)* Forgiveness (Self and Others) *Infidelity
* Grief and Loss * Identity Issues * Pregnancy (loss, termination, depression & anxiety)
* Infertility *Domestic Abuse * Eating Disorders * Binge Eating * Midlife * “Empty Nest”
* Divorce * Life Transitions (new baby, retirement, graduation, engagement, marriage)
Client Focus (Age)
Billing and Insurance:Fees: $80-$130.00 per session. Free telephone consultation/intake. First session can be up to 1.5 hours.
Sliding Scale Available Clinicians who offer sliding scale payment structures may offer lower or reduced fees based on an individual’s ability to pay. Please contact this clinician for more details regarding their fees or sliding scale policy.