My Approach to Helping
Compassionate, interactive, sensitive, non-judgmental support for individuals coping with relationship issues, effects of childhood abuse, anxiety, panic attacks, PTSD, depression, and life transitions. My approach is holistic. I use methods that I have found to be effective in bringing relief and healing to the places within that have been wounded and prevent you from living the life you desire. I help you deepen your connection to your inner wisdom. My healing work includes somatic (body-oriented), mindfulness, transpersonal and relational aspects. I also use EMDR which can be an effective method to help individuals struggling with anxiety, panic, and unresolved abuse issues. Please call me or visit my website for more info.
** I am happy to provice online therapy. This is a stressful and anxiety producing time for many individuals and I want to help anyone who would benefit get immediate support. Please ask me about any questions you might have about this.
Individual Therapy Issues I specialize in include:
* Support for relationship problems
* Relief and healing for Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Depression
* Healing painful unresolved childhood experiences
* Abuse & Trauma (emotional, physical, sexual, neglect, adult rape)
* Support for Life transitions, Difficult Adjustments, Loss
* Understanding your inner critic
* Integrating spirituality in everyday life
* Identifying and connecting to your strengths
* Increasing self-Esteem
* LGBTQ concerns and support
From a place of non-judgment and compassion I help you
* Learn to resolve conflict and repair hurt feelings
* Effectively communicate with each other
* Increase your ability to express your feelingsneeds
* Restore a sense of trust and closeness in relationship
* Deepen intimacy in your relationship
EMDR can be very effective for many individuals who struggle with panic attacks, anxiety, childhood abuse, rape, and Post Traumatic Stress symptoms such as flashbacks, body memories, nightmares, hypervigilance.
If you are interested I have written more in detail about EMDR on my website.
More Info About My Practice
Any PPO (out-of-network)
Victims of Crime (VOC)
When using your PPO benefit I request your fee be paid directly to me at each session. I will provide a billing statement for you to submit to your insurance company each month.
Specific Issue(s) I’m Skilled at Helping With
I specialize in helping women and men who have experienced childhood trauma and are struggling with the impact of those experiences in their relationships today. Childhood trauma may include emotional, physical, sexual abuse andor neglect. I also frequently work with rape survivors.
I also specialize in working with individuals coping with anxiety and panic attacks. I know how painful and debilitating anxiety can be. It can deeply impact your work and social relationships and hurt your confidence and self-esteem. I teach toolsmethods to help cope with and decrease panic and anxiety, while also helping you explore and bring healing to whatever are the roots of your anxiety.
Client Focus (Age)
Billing and Insurance:Fees: $175.00 per session
Free initial phone consultation
I’m happy to provide you a billing receipt for you to provide to your insurance company for out-of-network (PPO) insurance.