My Approach to Helping
Anger Management classes for Adults (over 18 years of age)
– Online classes with live facilitation and interaction with other class participants
– Attend for personal andor professional development
– Meets all Court requirements. Our Program was approved by Probation in Oct 2012
– Coed classes
– One-time enrollment appointment required to attend classes; $75 fee.
– 10-lesson curriculum. Each class $30. Study guide and all materials included.
– for Voluntary, attorney-suggested, and Court Ordered individuals.
– Contactless invoicing and payment
Pet Loss Support
– Online group with live facilitator and interaction with other pet loss parents
– RSVPs required, must be made in advance to allow us time to email your invitation
– Meets (typically) the first Saturday of each month at 12:30 pm.
– $25 or what one can afford. Contactless invoicing and payment.
– Some insurance is accepted but must be authorized prior to group meeting.
– Please call or email for more info or RSVP: [email protected] 949-650-2442.
Relationship Boot Camp: Re-Calibrating Co-Dependent Behavior
– Online workshop with live facilitator and interaction with other workshop members
– For individuals, not couples (so you can focus on yourself, not pleasing others)
– Closed group (same workshop members throughout)
– One-time enrollment appointment required to attend workshop; $75 fee.
– Six-session workshop. Dates scheduled with you in mind. Each session $30.
– Study guides and all materials included. Combination of both didactic and process.
– Contactless invoicing and payment.
– Some insurance is accepted.
Assessments and Referrals available by appointment.
More Info About My Practice
Perhaps you are unsure of your therapy needs or where to find help.
If you are unsure, please consider an appointment for an assessment and referral.
Some insurance is accepted and must be verified prior to your appointment.
Cash, checks, most credit cards accepted.
Multi community referrals.
Please contact us for more information.
My Therapy Focus
Anger Management classes for adults.
Classes for personal or professional development.
Available for voluntary, attorney-referred, or Court ordered individuals.
Classes are focused on positive learning and attendees report gains in relationships at home and work.
One-time enrollment appointment required to attend. $75 Fee.
Classes are online with live facilitation on Wed at 4p.:
Class fee: $30 per class, based on a 10-lesson curriculum.
Graduates in good standing are eligible to continue attending classes for no cost
Learn better coping skills and improve your life.
Feel better about yourself with personal development.
Pet Loss Support
Available to individuals, couples, and the family by appointment.
Some insurance is accepted but must be verified prior to appointment meeting
Pet Loss Support Group
Meets monthly, typically the first Saturday of each month..
We meet online
RSVPs are required.
Fee $25 or what one can afford.
Some insurance is accepted but must be verified prior to group meeting.
Client Focus (Age)
Billing and Insurance:
Click here to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
Fees: Anger Management classes for voluntary and Court-Ordered individuals. Program meets all Court requirements.
One-time enrollment appt required to attend classes. Fee $75. Each class fee: $30 based on a 10-lesson curriculum.
Pet Loss Support for California
Groups are online. Live facilitation and interaction with other group members.
RSVPs are required up to two days before meeting date. Fee $25 or what one can afford
Some insurance is accepted but must be authorized prior to meeting date.
Relationship Boot Camp: Re-calibrating Co-dependent Behavior. Workshop for individuals, not couples.
Workshop occurs several times each year. Enrollment is required to attend. Some insurance accepted.